ForgeFast Timber Screw 7.0 x 250 (Qty 40) FFTF7250 - Free T30 Bit included
Professional, high performance timber screws for fixing into softwood or hardwood. Packed in heavy duty reusable plastic boxes
- Combination hexagonal head with deep Torx compatible insert ensures reduced cam-out.
- Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
- Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to-pre-drill timber and reduces the probability of splitting.
- Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
- Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
- Corrosion restistance up to twice as long as standard timber screws.
- Impressive pull out value, less risk of working loose in substrates that flex in use.
- Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.