Free Nationwide shipping on orders over £100
Our site and your money are fully protected
Chat with us online or call for help and support
Professional, high performance timber screws for fixing into softwood or hardwood. Packed in heavy duty reusable plastic boxes
- Combination hexagonal head with deep Torx compatible insert ensures reduced cam-out.
- Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
- Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to-pre-drill timber and reduces the probability of splitting.
- Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
- Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
- Corrosion restistance up to twice as long as standard timber screws.
- Impressive pull out value, less risk of working loose in substrates that flex in use.
- Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing.
- CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.